What is 6M2F?

6MONTHS2FAME LLC is a company but a movement at heart. Everyone strives to be famous in whatever they do the 6M2F movement can be summed up in one phrase "The Grind." One big question, do you have what it takes to be famous. To find out more visit 6M2F website http://6months2fame.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17, 2011

June 16, 2011 Recapped

So I ain't do NOTHIN yesterday; not nan nada, nope, just chilled, and grabbed a Foolay T-shirt (word to Earl Mac) but here is a recap of what I miss and Happy Belated Birthday Tupac Shakur!

New Video From Jeezy: "Talk About It ft. Boo & Scrilla"


The New J. Cole track I talked about in my vlog (I was soooooo wrong on my guess of what Kanye song he sampled)



New music from The Game featuring Dj Khaled, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Fabolous, Busta Rhymes



New Music From MMGs Wale "Lacefrontin"



New Earl Mac ft. Key Wane

No comments:

Post a Comment